Error computing large data (requested size is too large; suggest to enable ARMA_64BIT_WORD)

Hi,

I have large numeric values that I wish to use for an analysis using the crqa package available in r. Specifically, I am trying to use plotRP function within the crqa package.

However, due to the high number of observations (approx. 1.6 million), I am getting the following error:

Mat::init(): requested size is too large; suggest to enable ARMA_64BIT_WORD

I tried splitting the data into smaller chunks, however, even at smallest amount possible (100k observations), I am still getting the same error. If I go any lower, the output would be meaningless.

My question is, what is this ARMA_64BIT_WORD, and how can I enable it? Would enabling it let me use all 1.6 million observations at once?

I am quite new to R, so I would appreciate any help putting me towards the right direction.

Here’s at least an explanation and a start. How much it helps depends on your level of experience with compiling from source.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.