"Error downloading bundle" when deploying the shiny app

I'm trying to deploy a ship app to shinyapps.io with code (see the deployment code below).
After uploading all the files (about 4.3GB), the error message of "Error downloading bundle" appears in Rstudio. Strangely, the "bundles5ch78ei6617540" file mentioned in the error message is not in the file I uploaded.
Therefore, I guess that some files were generated during the deployment process, and errors occurred during the decompression of these files.

Solutions I have tried:

1. Redeploy: Failed.
  2. Reduce the amount of data and deploy only with test data: successfully deploy (but upload complete data after all, so it is only for reference).

If you can provide some debug ideas, I would be very very grateful!!!!

> deployApp(appDir = "D:/shiny_project/shiny_formal/final_test_version/testweb/",server = "shinyapps.io", account = "smuonco", appName = "CADSP")
Preparing to deploy application...DONE
Uploading bundle for application: 7855807...DONE
Deploying bundle: 6617540 for application: 7855807 ...
Waiting for task: 1255378745
  building: Processing bundle: 6617540
################################ Begin Task Log ################################ 
################################# End Task Log ################################# 
Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 1255378750 failed: Error downloading bundle: Error extracting Bundle: (CommandError(...), "Error running command '['tar', 'xvf', '/opt/rstudio-lucid-legacy-builder/work/lucid-builder/bundles/bundles5ch78ei6617540/28f59d4745
In addition: There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)

Warning message be like:

1: In writeBin(block, con) : problem writing to connection
2: In writeBin(block, con) : problem writing to connection
3: In writeBin(block, con) : problem writing to connection
4: In writeBin(block, con) : problem writing to connection
5: In writeBin(block, con) : problem writing to connection
……