Error: 'hotel_bookings.cvs' does not exist in current working directory ('/cloud/project/Course 7/Week 3')

Step 2: Import data

In the chunk below, you will use the read_csv() function to import data from a .csv in the project folder called "hotel_bookings.csv" and save it as a data frame called hotel_bookings. Type "hotel_bookings.csv" between the quotation marks in the following code chunk.

If this line causes an error, copy in the line setwd("projects/Course 7/Week 3") before it.

hotel_bookings <- read_csv("hotel_bookings.cvs")
This gives me an error an immediate error that I cannot find a solution to it. I try using
If this line causes an error, copy in the line setwd("projects/Course 7/Week 3") before it
 **setwd("projects/Course 7/Week 3")**
**hotel_bookings <- read_csv("hotel_bookings.cvs")**
That still doesn't work.

Oh forgot, I doing the Google Data Analytics Certificate.
Thank you for any help

Is the file really named hotel_bookings.cvs and not hotel_bookings.csv. Notice the file extention in the second version is csv.

1 Like

Yes, I realized that moments ago but thank you for noticing that too. Attention to detail is very important in here just a misplace word, comma, or space can make a difference.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.