Error in Downloading and Knit

I tried to save and knit a handout I had to complete but every time I try to go and save or knit I get :
line 36 Error in eval(express, environment, enclosed) : object 'Arbuthno' not found
Calls: ... handle -> withCallingHandlers -> withVisible -> eval -> eval
Execution halted

isn't present in the namespace in which the code in line 36 is attempting to operate. It could be as simple as a mis-spelling: Should it be Arbuthnot (with a final t) or more involved? To help community members find the actual problem, more information is needed. See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners.

Sorry, yes it is supposed to be spelled Arbuthnot and I did spell it that way too.

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.