Error in library(dplyr) : there is no package called ‘dplyr’

Hi
I have just installed in my OSX 10.15.3 R version 3.6.2 and the RStudio 1.2.5033 and when I try to install dplyr package I get this:

install.packages("dplyr")
also installing the dependencies ‘utf8’, ‘digest’, ‘cli’, ‘fansi’, ‘pillar’, ‘purrr’, ‘vctrs’, ‘ellipsis’, ‘glue’, ‘Rcpp’, ‘rlang’, ‘tibble’, ‘tidyselect’

Warning in install.packages :
unable to access index for repository cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.6:
no fue posible abrir la URL 'cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.6/PACKAGES'
Packages which are only available in source form, and may need compilation of
C/C++/Fortran: ‘utf8’ ‘digest’ ‘fansi’ ‘purrr’ ‘vctrs’ ‘ellipsis’ ‘glue’ ‘Rcpp’
‘rlang’ ‘tibble’ ‘tidyselect’ ‘dplyr’
Do you want to attempt to install these from sources? (Yes/no/cancel) Y
installing the source packages ‘utf8’, ‘digest’, ‘cli’, ‘fansi’, ‘pillar’, ‘purrr’, ‘vctrs’, ‘ellipsis’, ‘glue’, ‘Rcpp’, ‘rlang’, ‘tibble’, ‘tidyselect’, ‘dplyr’

.......thousands of warnings and error messages

The downloaded source packages are in
‘/private/var/folders/bt/jvq8lb7529v9l5ygp70krc0r0000gn/T/RtmpZwfy2w/downloaded_packages’

But when I try to load it..
library(dplyr)
Error in library(dplyr) : there is no package called ‘dplyr’

Any idea please?
Regards

The cran.rstudio.com mirror appears to be having problems today. Try

install.packages(dplyr, repo = https://cloud.r-project.org)
1 Like

Hi Today in my computer all works fine withou doing nothing
Thanks

2 Likes

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

Ok in this case the solution to me was doing nothing but anyway I mark it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.