Error In ValidateCSSUnit - Flexdashboard not always happening...

Hello,

I have a flexdashboard that I created to provide an overview of the data.

I run the code successfully on my machine, but when I try to apply it to a user account in a server that has the data, I began to get an error. (I was successful in running it on other users without issue)

I've created a very simple dashboard to test if it was the actual data or something missing in terms of packages installed etc.

I created a simple flexdashboard that mimics what I've been trying to do but I'm unsure how to share it here in the forum. Pasting the code with " ``` " doesn't work properly since it messes with the formatting.

One thing I found curious is that I have gauges in these flexdashboards. If I remove them from the code it works and I don't get that error.

Below is what my gauges look like:

gauge(signif(lrd_today_appt_ratio,digits = 2), min = 0, max = 100, symbol = '%', 
      gaugeSectors(
  success =  c(0, 25), 
  warning = c(26, 75), 
  danger =c(76, 100)
))

The puzzling thing is that it works locally on my machine, it works on my user on the server this is meant to go but I get that issue if I try and set this up for another user for that server. If I remove the gauge from the code, it works....

Below is the error message I get.

Does anyone have any insight of what could be the issue?
Would really appreciate the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.