Error in value[[3L]](cond) : could not find function

Hello,
I face this error after deploy my app. Whenever i tried to solve the issue and redeploy the app, I face the error , but the only thing that each time change is the name of the function. for example here is "leafletOutput". in my previous attempt to solve the error, the name of function changed. i do not know that "could not find function " pertain to what issue.
Thank you
The application failed to start (exited with code 1).

Error in value[[3L]](cond) : could not find function "leafletOutput" Calls: local ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> <Anonymous> Execution halted

You are asking other people to debug your code without you even showing any of your code. You're going to be a bit more forthcoming with information in order to get meaningful help.

jdlong,
Sorry about that. Here is the code:
when i deploy my app with this code :

withSpinner(leafletOutput('mymap',height = 700),type = 3,
      color = getOption("spinner.color", default = "#d2d9ec"),
      color.background = getOption("spinner.color.background",default = "#FFFFFF"))

i got this error message:

Error in value[[3L]](cond) : could not find function "withSpinnert" Calls: local ... tryCatch -&gt; tryCatchList -&gt; tryCatchOne -&gt; &lt;Anonymous&gt; Execution halted

but when i redeploy app by this code:

shinycssloaders::withSpinner(leafletOutput('mymap',height = 700),type = 3,
          color = getOption("spinner.color", default = "#d2d9ec"),
          color.background = getOption("spinner.color.background",default = "#FFFFFF"))

i got this message error:

Error in value[[3L]](cond) : could not find function "leafletOutput" Calls: local ... tryCatch -&gt; tryCatchList -&gt; tryCatchOne -&gt; &lt;Anonymous&gt; Execution halted

Thank you,

I edited your question to put the code and responses inside code blocks. This is done by using three ticks (```) before and after your code.

well you fixed the first error. That was calling withSpinner without loading the package. you fixed that by including the package name when you called shinycssloaders::withSpinner in the second example.

Now try that same pattern with leafletOutput

which package is leafletOutput from? I think it's in leaflet...

Hi jdling,
thank you very much for your help. yes, it is for leaflet. the app deployed but not completely. it has 4 navbars and one of those has problem and i am working on that.
Thank you.