"Error: Incorrect or invalid username/password" when signing in R Studio Server on Cloud Desktop

I am trying to run R via RStudio Server, and ran into the error of "Error: Incorrect or invalid username/password" when trying to sign in it.

Here are the steps I did:
(I use Amazon Cloud Desktop Amazon Linux 2)

(1) I installed R on the cloud desktop. Posit - Install R - Posit Documentation (Red Hat/CenOS 7)

(2) Then I installed Rstudio server following https://posit.co/download/rstudio-server/ and the instruction of Red Hat/CenOS 7:

(3) Then I entered the ssh line on my local command: ssh -f -N -L 8787:127.0.0.1:8787

(4) Finally, on laptop(local machine), I input 127.0.0.1:8787 in Chrome or Firefox and it gives me the sign in page as shown in the picture I attached.

I put my cloud desktop username and password and it did not work.

**Any idea how I can solve this issue? or Could you please point me to the resource that I can get help with? **

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.