Error message in Rstudio

library(biotools)
Loading required package: SpatialEpi
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘SpatialEpi’ in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib):
shared object ‘Rcpp.so’ not found
Error: package ‘SpatialEpi’ could not be loaded
In addition: Warning message:
S3 methods ‘.DollarNames.C++Object’, ‘.DollarNames.Module’, ‘print.bytes’, ‘format.Rcpp_stack_trace’, ‘str.Rcpp_stack_trace’, ‘print.Rcpp_stack_trace’ were declared in NAMESPACE but not found

It looks like you're having trouble with the SpatialEpi package. I would try re-installing the package.

install.packages("SpatialEpi")

If you still can't get it to load, you might consider filing an issue in the package repo.

I think the issue is with rcpp not being in place. Try

install.packages("rcpp")

During installation, I got the error message as:

compilation terminated. /usr/lib/R/etc/Makeconf:168: recipe for target 'RcppExports.o' failed make: *** [RcppExports.o] Error 1 ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘SpatialEpi’ * removing ‘/home/rnsarma/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/SpatialEpi’ * restoring previous ‘/home/rnsarma/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/SpatialEpi’   Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘SpatialEpi’ had non-zero exit status

How to resolve the issue?

As JD mentioned above, you might try installing rcpp. It looks like SpatialEpi is not compiling. It's essentially the same error message you were getting before. If you're on Windows you might need to download Rtools.