Hi there. I'm using .Rmd to draft analysis reports and the output are usually
bookdown::word_document2. I just found that there is a problem when rendering the ordered/unordered list:
I wrote an unordered list in .Rmd, but I got an ordered list in the output
I've noticed that this strange error would happen when I use a template word document as the style reference, but I didn't do anything related to automatically numbering the unordered list in the template word document. Even if I just use a generic word document generated by a blank .Rmd file as the template, this error still exists. And this error would also cause chaos in the sequent ordered/unordered lists.
I've tried to render to
word_document: default, there's no problem in it, but I need
bookdown::word_document2 for cross-referencing in the report.
Could you please have a look at this problem? Many thanks for your help!
My session information is as follows:
sessionInfo() #> R version 3.6.2 (2019-12-12) #> Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit) #> Running under: macOS Catalina 10.15.4 #> #> Matrix products: default #> BLAS: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/lib/libRblas.0.dylib #> LAPACK: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib #> #> locale: #>  en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8/C/en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8 #> #> attached base packages: #>  stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base #> #> loaded via a namespace (and not attached): #>  compiler_3.6.2 magrittr_1.5 tools_3.6.2 htmltools_0.4.0 #>  yaml_2.2.1 Rcpp_126.96.36.199 stringi_1.4.6 rmarkdown_2.1.9 #>  highr_0.8 knitr_1.28 stringr_1.4.0 xfun_0.14 #>  digest_0.6.25 rlang_0.4.6 evaluate_0.14
Created on 2020-05-30 by the reprex package (v0.3.0)