Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in inDL

Hi everyone. I am still new to R and need some help with loading 'tidyverse' package. I am able to install tidyverse correctly but receive the error message "Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...):
ICU init failed: U_FILE_ACCESS_ERROR" when using the library() function.
Can anyone explain to me what this error message means and how I could solve the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Are there any messages after Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...):? If so, please share the full error message.

Hi Siddharthprabhu, I managed to solve the error. Thank you for getting back to me though.

l have the same issue too,can u give a help for me?thank u

Hi @baiweibeer, I solved my problem by closing R and going into the harddrive file where R source code is stored. I then found where the packages has their source code stored and deleted the package files of the packages that were giving me problems. Once I had done that I then reopened R and reinstalled the packages. This worked for me and I hope that the steps help you too.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.