Error Packages loading since 2 years

Is it the FIREWALL for Onedrive where my directory is stored? Window connection probleme

Here are the message coming since two years impossible to load spme package lijke GGPLOT and many many other …

Here are message"error":

error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
aucun package nommé ‘assertthat’ n'est trouvé
De plus : Warning message:
le package ‘dplyr’ a été compilé avec la version R 3.3.3
Erreur : le chargement du package ou de l'espace de noms a échoué pour ‘dplyr’

############################################
The downloaded source packages are in
‘C:\Users\Public\Documents\iSkysoft\CreatorTemp\Rtmpa0gxVT\downloaded_packages’
Warning message:
In readLines(file) :
impossible d'ouvrir le fichier compressé 'C:/Users/mudry/OneDrive/Documents/R/win-library/3.3/ResourceSelection/DESCRIPTION', cause probable : 'No such file or directory'

Thanks in advance

It is not clear what you meant, you are talking about something related to OneDrive but the error message you show is completely unrelated to that.

This is asking you to install the assertthat package

However, it is a known issue that R has problems installing packages in cloud synced folders, specially when the installation requires compiling. I would recommend updating your R version so you can get access to precompiled binaries, and setting your package library folder in a non synced folder.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.