Error: Tm Package

library(tm)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tm’ in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env):
cannot open file 'C:/Users/User/Documents/R/win-library/3.6/xml2/R/xml2.rdb': No such file or directory
review_source <-VectorSource(reviews$description)
Error in VectorSource(reviews$description) :
could not find function "VectorSource"

I'm so done finding answers for this errors, plus it's my first time using R so I am not that knowledgeable enough when it comes to its technicalities.
I am using R version 3.6.3. I already install the package tm and I don't already know what to do.
It's my first time encountering this one. Please help, I badly need to finish this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Try reinstalling the xml2 package with this command

install.packages("xml2")

Do you get any error message?

Also, I would recommend updating your R version, the one you are using is quite old and that could make installation of some packages harder.

I just tried installing it and it worked! Thank you so muuuuch, this community is so reliable. God Bless!

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.