Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 1116601808 failed: Error building image: R version 4.1.3 currently unavailable Execution halted

I am running the deployment from R Studio version 2022.02.0 Build 443

R version 4.1.3 (2022-03-10) -- "One Push-Up"
Copyright (C) 2022 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin21.3.0 (64-bit)

The error message is self explanatory, R version 4.1.3 is not yet available at Shinyapp.io, either deploy using R 4.1.2, or wait until it is available.

Is there any ETA for the upgrade?

Maybe a separate question too - my R version automatically updated via Homebrew to 4.1.3 and I cannot find a way to roll it back to 4.1.2 any suggestions on how I can roll back?

According to my sources, R 4.1.3 is now available on shinyapps.io (internal message went out 4 hours ago) so you may just have deployed before it became available.

For your question about installing older versions of software via homebrew ==> macos - Install specific version of R via homebrew - Stack Overflow

@michaelmayer Thank you for both the ShinyApps update which works & the StackOverflow link, will surely come in handy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.