Error using plm package pooltest: Error in FUN(X[[i]], ...) : insufficient number of observations

Hello!

I am analyzing panel data and am trying to use pooltest(). My data is balanced and I have successfully been able to use plm(), pdata.frame(), phtest(), but for some reason when trying pooltest with exactly same data i receive error message: Error in FUN(X[[i]], ...) : insufficient number of observations.

This is what I have used:
pooltest(ResProd ~ Agri + Indus + Manuf + Const + ServSec + Pop + GDP + EnvTax + RDExp, data=pdata, model="within")

And these have worked fine:

pdata <- pdata.frame(data_w2, index=c("c_id", "t_id"))
pooled <- plm(ResProd ~ Agri+Indus+Manuf+Const+ServSec+Pop+GDP+EnvTax+RDExp, data=pdata, model="pooling")
fe <- plm(ResProd ~ Agri+Indus+Manuf+Const+ServSec+Pop+GDP+EnvTax+RDExp, data=pdata, model="within")
pdim(pdata)$balanced

etc.

Can anyone help? Why am I getting this error message?

To specify, I am using plm package and my data set consists of 665 obs. of 14 variables, more specifically 10 independent variables.

My analysis is on 35 countries over 19 years.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.