Errors in RStudio

Hi there,

I have been using R for over a year now. I needed to translate RMarkdown to Latex and pdf, so I was just playing with tinytex. All of a sudden, I started getting fatal errors and R sessions got aborted. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled R and R Studio twice. Unfortunately, I am still getting errors, despite uninstalling tinytex. I am quite taken aback by these errors since these never happended before
. Please help me, I desparately need to fix this issue for my projects. I am attaching a screenshot of the error from RStudio console.

You are not showing any session crash errors just a package installation error that is asking you to update the rlang package, for that specific error try updating the package with this command:

install.packages("rlang")

If you get an error while doing this, please post the complete console output you get.

BTW, please do not post screenshots, they are considered a bad practice here, post formated code instead. Here is how to do it:

@andresrcs Thank you so much. To be honest, I am still quite new to programming and I got nervous. My apologies about the screenshot. You suggestion really helped and solved the problem. At that time, I didn't know that it is a bad practice and also the alternative way. Thank you for the suggestion. I will try to do better next time.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.