estimator_param_maps

Dear list,

I am trying to use sparklyr ml_cross_validator() function to do the cross validation with machine learning models. It seems the

estimator_param_maps =

argument has to be specified and it is veried for different models. I tried ?ml_cross_validator, it says :

estimator_param_maps A named list of stages and hyper-parameter sets to tune. See details.

whereas the "details" says:

Details

ml_cross_validator() performs k-fold cross validation while ml_train_validation_split() performs tuning on one pair of train and validation datasets.

Is there any example that I can follow on how to set this argument for different models? for instance, people use

estimator_param_maps = list(logistic_regression = list(elastic_net_param = 0)) (see https://www.eddjberry.com/post/2018-12-12-sparklyr-feature-selection/) for the logistic regression model.

what is this "elastic_net_param" ? and what would be the parameter to specify here for linear regression, decision tree, random forest, and so on?

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.