I am trying to collect a few examples of shiny dashboards that are hosted on a .com or .gov domain (i.e. Shiny being used in production). I am trying to convince the senior management of my company to seriously consider Shiny in production for analysis and insights delivered to clients. We currently use Tableau and an internally developed tool. Ideally, I am looking for examples in Finance, Retail, Manufacturing, Government, etc.
Over the past few months I have collected these examples:
- State of California, modeling Covid: https://calcat.covid19.ca.gov/cacovidmodels/
- Capital Bikeshare: https://secure.capitalbikeshare.com/map/
- Evolving Hockey: https://evolving-hockey.com/
Not publicly accessible, but mentioned in presentations:
- S&P Global: Deep Learning Extraction for Counterparty Risk Signals from a Corpus of Millions of Documents - RStudio
- Copper Rock Capital: 15 Years of R in Quantitative Finance - RStudio
If you can suggest other examples, that would really help me!
Thanks in advance.