Execute runtime: shiny_prerendered on a network location

I built up a shiny solution that is placed in a R-markdown file.
I use runtime: shiny_prerendered

When I do that obviously the code wants to create an html file within the directory but since it is on a network location I do recieve and error:

Error in shiny_prerendered_prerender(input_rmd, rendered_html, output_dir,  : 
      Unable to write prerendered HTML file to \\192.168.88.150/Main/2.Applications/Program/app.html
    Calls: <Anonymous> ... shiny_prerendered_html -> shiny_prerendered_prerender
    Execution halted

It seems the issue here is that it tries to write to incorrectly specified directory - starting with "\\", rather than "\\\\", for example.

Couple of notes:

• When I move the solution to my local pc - works perfectly fine
  • Everywhere in the code I'm using relative path of the sort "data.R", rather than "\\\\192.168.88.150\\Main\\2.Applications\\Program\\Data.R" since I'm about to move this to shinyapps.io
  • If I use runtime:shiny it again works perfectly fine on the server but this is probably due to no need to write down a file.

Any idea how to change the path for the html file or other workaround?
I have rights to write on this network location - that's for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.