Extreme newbie needs stats help

I'm a masters student who is new to stats and R. I have managed to write the code to do a run a multilevel model with world values data but I don't know how to interpret the outcomes. Can anyone help?

Welcome to the forum.
This is not really a stats forum. To be perfect honest, you are almost certainly better off consulting with your departmental or university stats consultants, preferably in person---while maintaining appropriate distance.

If this is part of a course, you, one would hope that the instructor might help.

A good source of help is https://stats.stackexchange.com/ which is a stats forum.

After all that, you could post code and data here and see if anyone can help. Some members definitely have the skills and knowledge to help, though probably not me.

I am not even sure what you mean by a multilevel model; it could mean several things. We probably need to see your code to get a grasp on what you are doing. For suggestions on how to do this see FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example ( reprex ) for beginners

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.