Failed render when serving site locally

I recently started building my website using Hugo Apero in RMarkdown, and got the skeleton up and running. Today after a few weeks' break when I try to serve the site locally, I am getting the following error:
Error: Error building site: failed to render pages: render of "home" failed: "~\themes\hugo-apero\layouts\index.html:15:25": execute of template failed: template: index.html:15:25: executing "main" at <.>: range can't iterate over i

The Netlify-hosted site is still working. In fact, I had pushed a few old commits yesterday and the changes had registered on the website. But it's only today that I tried to serve locally and I ended up with this error. I am a little bit confused by the root folders and the themes/hugo-apero/ ones but I feel that the solution lies somewhere there. However, having no experience in any of this, I am clueless as to how I can debug this. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.