Failure uploading to Rpubs (appears to be a memory issue)

Related to these two posts:

I am getting the following error when attempting to upload a document to R-pubs:

Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : 
  HTTP/2 stream 0 was not closed cleanly: INTERNAL_ERROR (err 2)
Calls: <Anonymous> ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> <Anonymous>
Timing stopped at: 0.23 0.419 31.87
Execution halted

The document I am attempting to upload is slightly less than 17MB. When upload with a slightly smaller document (the same document rendered with one fewer section and a size of 15 MB) the upload is successful.

I am unsure what the error means, and if this is something that is an issue with my computer or the server I am uploading it to. Any help with what the error actually means or solutions to this error would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I posted the first message above. I think you reached the upload size limit on rpubs (which i thought was 10MB, but if you managed 15MB, well, all the better). I got around the size issue by posting the page on netlify eventually in my case, which allows for a bigger size.
I also turned some of the leaflet maps on the original document into a shiny app and linked to it on the webpage to make it smaller. It was still too big for rpubs but ok for netlify.

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for the information! I will look into netlify! I am not actually using leaflet maps currently, but if I ever do I will look back here.

Thanks again for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.