paid / full-time / Midlands UK
A leading Life Insurer is looking for a part Qualified Actuary to work on R programming.
We are looking for a coder to support a project within our actuarial team.
The project will streamline the data, modelling and reporting processes used.
· Experience in coding languages (R preferred)
· Knowledge of coding best practice
· Ability to manage and process large volumes of data
· Strong focus on audit and controls around the code
· Innovative in their approach to problem-solving
· Pro-active and delivery focussed
· Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
· Maths / statistical background
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV and contact Grace Pereira in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
- Recruiter: Fairbank Partners
- Salary: £600 per day
- Posted: 11 Sep 2020
- Closes: 11 Oct 2020
- Ref: GP00225
- Sector: Investment, Life insurance, Risk management, Systems, Other
- Experience/Function: Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
- Contract Type: Interim, contract & temp
- Hours: Full Time