Ffanalytics download errors

Trying to download ffanalytics from github and run into two errors.
The first one is "Error: Failed to install 'ffanalytics' from GitHub:
(converted from warning) cannot remove prior installation of package ‘processx’

I have restarted my program and still do not have success.

The other error reads "461a0c/ffanalytics_2.0.2.0001.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status"

here is the code i used form the internet
"install.packages("processx")
install.packages(c("devtools","rstudioapi"), dependencies=TRUE, repos=c("http://rstudio.org/_packages", "http://cran.rstudio.com"))
devtools::install_github(repo = "FantasyFootballAnalytics/ffanalytics", build_vignettes = TRUE)
"

let me know if anyone has any insight

Can you post the whole error message you get when you run this command?

devtools::install_github("FantasyFootballAnalytics/ffanalytics")

Please post the output as formatted code, here is how to do it

Error: (converted from warning) package 'tidyverse' was built under R version 3.6.3
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'ffanalytics'
* removing 'C:/Users/abeck/Documents/R/R-3.6.1/library/ffanalytics'
Error: Failed to install 'ffanalytics' from GitHub:
  (converted from warning) installation of package ‘C:/Users/abeck/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpUx5vlL/file37cc49c369/ffanalytics_2.0.2.0001.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status```

Is that the whole error message, are you sure you are not omitting something? all I can see there is a possible incompatibility of the tidyverse binary with your R version, but I have never seen that being a problem.

If that is the whole error message, then I would try updating R first and then all the packages with the option checkBuilt = TRUE

Yes that is the whole error message, it works up until that point, thank you for the help, I will try updating R and the packages next!

Sometimes what it is before the word "error" is what tells you what the problem is, can you post the whole output regardless if it has the word "error" or not?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.