paid / full-time / Amsterdam Netherlands
Industry - Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
This client heps their customer to design and build "cognitive systems". Think of dialogue- driven interaction with customers of personal assistants as well as building smart systems that monitor markets. In order for these solutions to work we utilize a lot of unstructured data, NLP, machine learning and other techniques. To design and build these systems we are looking to expand our team with a data scientis on freelance basis.
In this role you will perform data mining and data analysis to unlock large heterogeneous datasets. You can develop predictive models amd should be able to understand the math and statistics behind them in order to interpret and explain the model behaviour in laymen's terms.
In Addition You Will
- Work in agile team with peers
- Design, implement and test models, ensuring that quality specifications are met
- Support business consultants and customer searching for the low hanging fruit and solve those problems that have maximum impact on the business using advanced analytics
- Suppoty process improvements, driving quality and productivity
- 2+ years experience
- You are passionate about applying A.I. techniques like NLP and machine learning
- Ideally PhD or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or technical field.
- Programming experience with at least one scripting language (Python, R, Julia, MATLAB, SQL etc).
- Strong Data Visualization skills to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effecrive manner.
- Dutch language is prefered.
- Experience with:
- Python: scikit-learn, pandas
- R: Studio, Shiny
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Do you have the ambition to further develop your carreer? Please feel to contact me. Candidates can call me directly on +31 (0) 6 49 53 10 98 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Data Scientist