Flexible Dashboard - Html file not getting knit

I get this error at random points of knitting the file:
"error while running BxlServer: caught exception: no message recieved from pipe"
However I am able to run the R code without any issue, it's just the knitting that is the issue.

What is BxlServer ?
The issue seems to come from the chunk label A/E/ trend. Can you share more details ?

It is difficult to help you with only screenshot. Unless someone has encountered the exact same error.

1 Like

The issue is that this BxlServer issue seems to be coming from different chunks at different times. So I cannot pin it to one chunk. I try to clear the knit cache but it that does not help either. I also deleted all my libraries and made R Studio re-download them. I had this error sometime back as well but I would always restart and it would be gone; this time, it just stayed. Sorry if I am not very competent at describing the nitty gritty part of the issue, I've only been programming in R for several months. What could I do in terms of describing this issue that could help identify this further? Thank you very much! Also forgot to mention that I am using Microsoft R Server Client 3.4.3 and the BxlServer is something that comes with that (not very sure of the specifics)

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.