Function definition freezes RStudio IDE run button

bug
rstudio
ide

When I use the run button in the editor pane to run the following function definition, the run buttonstops working

nplus <- function(n, AR_order=0, AR, MA_order=0){
################################################################################
  if (AR_order) {minroots <- min(Mod(polyroot(c(1, -AR))))}
  out <- n + AR_order + MA_order + 
    ifelse(AR_order > 0, ceiling(6/log(minroots)), 0)
  out
}

If I position the cursor above the function, I can run the definition again with the run button. If I position the cursor anywhere below the function definition, even several pages of code away, the run button does not work.

I am running RStudio Version 1.1.456 . I would be curious to know if this happens on other people's RStudio installations.

I tried to attach the RStudio diagnostics file, but the upload dialog told me that .txt is not an authorized extension

Forum software says I can't include the diagnostic report as text because it is too long.

Can you post it somewhere and link (e.g., GitHub gist, Google Drive, etc)? This forum is set up to only allow image files as attachments.

I'm sorry -- the problem was before where I thought it was, and once I figured that out, I figured it out. Please ignore.