ggplot2 - install Problem

Hello, I have some problems with ggplot2 package installation, I had tried installing package rlang and update Rstudio, but any of those solutions works for me. Somebody can another solution for this issue. help, I`m begginer level amateur, Thanks

Try installing/reinstalling the colorspace package and restarting your R session

install.packages("colorspace")

that means :
The software cannot be installed because it is currently unavailable on the software updates server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

not happened

thank you
thank you
a thousand thanks :hugs:
it's worked out
i did it

You can choose to answer "no" when asked if you want to install from source, or you could try the solution outlined on this related topic

Note: Please do not post screenshots of your error messages (it is not considered a good practice here) post them as formatted code instead, here is how to do it:

OK. with pleasure
what I have done:
I got in touch with Appel's Develop website
there I downloaded the new Xcod 12.2 and installed it and then I did install.packages ("colorspace") again in the R-Studio.
so everything worked out.
again, thanks a lot for your help.
https://developer.apple.com/download/more/

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it: