ggplot2 not working with version 4.0.2

Hello,
I have been working on an R project since July. I downloaded it the first week of July, installed ggplot, and created four graphs for a project. I haven’t touched these graphs since August 6th, and when told that I should make a few changes to the code, (color and font size) I revisited my projects today. The graphs would run perfectly up until today, when I was met with this message:

package ‘ggplot’ is not available (for R version 4.0.2)

I have it installed and I have the library code as well. It just stopped working today. Any suggestions?

Thank you

R can install packages in two locations: one system-wide and the other user-specific.

.libPaths()
#> [1] "/home/roc/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.0"
#> [2] "/usr/local/lib/R/site-library"              
#> [3] "/usr/lib/R/site-library"                    
#> [4] "/usr/lib/R/library"

Created on 2020-08-20 by the reprex package (v0.3.0)

If ggplot isn't in both, the result depends on user $PATH when R is invoked.

If missing from the user library, migrate packages to system. And install and update with sudo R is simplest fix.

The package is called ggplot2 not ggplot

If you need more specific help, please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.