GLMM problem - Error in terms.formula(formula, data = data) : invalid model formula in ExtractVars

Hi guys,

I have been trying to run a GLMM for the past few hours, and continuously get the error message: Error in terms.formula(formula, data = data) : invalid model formula in ExtractVars. I've looked up help forums on this but haven't had any luck. All data in my spreadsheet is quantiative and there are no random symbols. I've been entering this code:

KimGLMM <- glmm(withmate ~ 0 + time, random = list(~ 0 + 1, ~ 0 + 2, ~ 0 + 3), varcomps.names = c("Pre", "During", "Post"), data = Kim2, family.glmm = poisson.glmm, m = 10^4, debug = TRUE, cluster = clust)

If anyone is familiar with running GLMMs, could you please help me out? On another note, if someone can help me run this GLMM to completion and walk me through how to do it, I'm more than happy to offer payment for your help and time.

Thank you!

Lara

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

Also, please have in mind that this is not the right place for this kind of requests.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.