Graphics error: Plot rendering error Error in gzfile(file, "wb") :cannot open the connection

Hello everyone,
While I was doing my homework, I had problem with 'bar.SCORE'.

bar.SCORE<-barplot(table.family,main="服务质量条形图",col=c('springgreen','red','purple','blue','grey'))
Error in gzfile(file, "wb") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In gzfile(file, "wb") :
cannot open compressed file 'C:/Users/?????/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpqqTiNe/rs-graphics-2a772e09-ab39-4296-91a3-5af057060c95/e23f7257-568a-4180-90cb-a01ef7e74ca5.snapshot', probable reason 'Invalid argument'
Graphics error: Plot rendering error
text(bar.SCORE,table.family,format(table.family),xpd=TRUE)
Error in gzfile(file, "wb") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In gzfile(file, "wb") :
cannot open compressed file 'C:/Users/?????/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpqqTiNe/rs-graphics-2a772e09-ab39-4296-91a3-5af057060c95/ef1acb2d-c743-4328-bf5d-97f5dfc58329.snapshot', probable reason 'Invalid argument'
Graphics error: Plot rendering error

Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Thank you very much.

Does this work for you in R, but not in RStudio? (see FAQ below for disambiguation)

Does your Windows account name contain multibyte, or non-ASCII, characters? Unfortunately, there is an issue with RStudio on Windows where attempts to plot can fail in that case.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.