Having trouble inserting RVest inside a function (wordcloud of wikipedia values)

Hey!
So i made this function that automaticlly generates a wordcloud out of any wikipedia value that you choose!
It works great when i run it one by one, but for somereason, rvest::html() does'nt coerce inside a function.

I tried multiple manipulations, including using loops instead of function inside a function, but each time the code executed perfectly when i just ran it line by line, but in a function- NHA!

Error in open.connection(x, "rb") : HTTP error 404.

#require: magrittr, rvest, wordcloud2
wikicloud <- function(page="RStudio",
bg_color="white",
word_color=c("#75aadb","#4c4c4c"),
shape="circle",
remove_pattern = c("[.?]"),
remove_words = c("the","off","is","an","by","and","in","a","for","of","on","to")){
#  Setting up function's arguments: Name of value in Wikipedia, colors and values to remove
  for(i in 1:1){
    web_link <- paste(c("https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"),page,sep = "")
    raw_text=read_html(web_link) %>% html_nodes("p") %>% 
      html_text() 
# Mining page's text
    clean.text <- str_to_lower(str_remove_all(
      unlist(str_split(raw_text,pattern = " ")),
      pattern = remove_pattern))
# Cleanining page's text
    words.freq <- data.frame(words=clean.text,freq=1) %>%
      group_by(words) %>% summarise(f=sum(freq)) %>%
      arrange(desc(f)) %>% filter(!words %in%remove_words)
# Creating a data frame for wordcloud2::
    word_col <- sample(word_color,nrow(words.freq),T)
    cloud=wordcloud2::wordcloud2(words.freq,
                                 color = word_col,backgroundColor = bg_color,shape=shape)
    ##
    print(cloud)
    #rm(list=ls())# remove hashtag to remove enviornment
  }
  return(words.freq)
}

btw
feel free to copy this code, It's a loop only, but once you have it, only value to change is the name of Wikipedia's value name (and the colors if desired, words to remove and etc..).
I honestly think this is one of the coolest functions, combining two not-so-straight-forward packages.

for(i in 1:1){
  page="RStudio"
  bg_color="white"
  word_color=c("#75aadb","#4c4c4c")
  shape="star"
  min_freq=5
  remove_pattern = c("[.?]")
  remove_words = c("the","off","is","an","by","and","in","a","for","of","on","to")
web_link <- paste(c("https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"),page,sep = "")
##
raw_text=rvest::read_html(web_link) %>% rvest::html_nodes("p") %>% 
  rvest::html_text() 
clean.text <- str_to_lower(str_remove_all(
      unlist(str_split(raw_text,pattern = " ")),
      pattern = remove_pattern))
words.freq <- data.frame(words=clean.text,freq=1) %>%
      group_by(words) %>% summarise(f=sum(freq)) %>%
      arrange(desc(f)) %>% filter(!words %in%remove_words)
##
word_col <- sample(word_color,nrow(words.freq[words.freq$f>min_freq,])
cloud=wordcloud2::wordcloud2(words.freq[words.freq$f>min_freq,],
color = word_col,backgroundColor = bg_color,shape=shape)
##
    print(cloud)
    print(words.freq)
    rm(list=ls())
  }

I just kept modifying the function (loop) and now you can control the language of the value,

and also the minimum frequancy.
also, in this example, you can see how easy it is to just copy from google translte or something (using the unlist+str_split, no need to worry about qutes)

for(i in 1:1){
  page="Porn"
  lang="es"
  bg_color="white"
  word_color=c("red","black","deeppink")
  shape="triangle"
  min_freq=0
  remove_pattern = c("[.'?,]")
  remove_words = unlist(str_split(c("de la los a lo son por y el que en es un con las del"),pattern=" "))


  web_link <- paste(c("https://"),lang,c(".wikipedia.org/wiki/"),page,sep = "")
  ##
  raw_text=rvest::read_html(web_link) %>% rvest::html_nodes("p") %>%
    rvest::html_text()
  clean.text <- str_to_lower(str_remove_all(
    unlist(str_split(raw_text,pattern = " ")),
    pattern = remove_pattern))
  words.freq <- data.frame(words=clean.text,freq=1) %>%
    group_by(words) %>% summarise(f=sum(freq)) %>%
    arrange(desc(f)) %>% filter(!words %in%remove_words)
  ##
  word_col <- sample(word_color,nrow(words.freq[words.freq$f>min_freq,]),T)
  cloud=wordcloud2::wordcloud2(words.freq[words.freq$f>min_freq,],
                               color = word_col,backgroundColor = bg_color,shape=shape)
  ##
  print(cloud)
  print(words.freq[words.freq$f>min_freq,])
  rm(list=ls())
}

English wikipedia Porn:

English, minimum frequancy of a word is 2

By modifying the lang argument (and editing the words to remove) i printed the spanish outcome