Having trouble loading "ggstatsplot" package on RStudio

Dear RStudio Community,

As the title says, I am having trouble loading the "ggstatsplot" package onto my RStudio. I followed the instructions on downloading Rtools from this website: Using Rtools4 on Windows and subsequently managed to install the package "ggstatsplot".

The issue is that when I try to load "ggstatsplot" using the code: library(ggstatsplot), I receive the following error message:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggstatsplot’ in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...):
 unable to load shared object 'C:/Program Files/R/R-4.1.2/library/stats/libs/x64/stats.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.

How can I solve this problem?**

Thanks

It seems the stats package has been corrupted for some reason, since this is a base R package you would need to reinstall R in order to fix it, I would uninstall R and delete the package library before reinstalling to make sure I'm working with a clean installation.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.