Hazard plot using survminer package

I am trying to develop a hazard plot for intubation risk in PE patients. I already have a survival plot using this syntax

library ("survival")

library ("survminer")

library ("ggplot2")

library (dplyr)

fit <- survfit(Surv(time,died)~ PE, data = df1)

df1<- print (ggsurvplot(fit, data = df1,risk.table="percentage", ggtheme = theme_minimal(), legend.title = "Pulmonary Embolism", legend.labs = c("Negative", "Positive")))

I was wondering if there was a way to plot hazard curve(down up) instead of survival curve( up down) in the survminer package. I would like to use survminer for consistency.

See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners.

Better chance of a useful answer if reverse-engineering the problem isn't required.

if any one can just write a sample code to plot hazard curve(not survival curve) via survminer package, it will answer my question.

See cum hazard?

But, the point is its not the respondent job to build the sample code. You should have been able to produce a reprex using say the lung survival data.

1 Like

Appreciate the help. Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.