Help building an app that generates summary statistics

In the block for obeserveEvent(input$Go,...), It looks like there’s a missing line. It’s the line that takes values() and selects the user selected column (eg, feedback1).

If you like the stringr package, you might consider using tidyverse especially if you will be cleansing data, building summaries and creating visualizations. This would also allow you to select columns using:

df %>% select(input$Question)

For more info:

Tried as per your suggestions.Looks like I am missing something, unable to move forward.

When I do manipulation using 'tm' and 'stringr' packages in a separate R script I am able to get similar results but unable to render inside shinydashboard, also unable to get the summary stats by changing the variable.

Please help.

Instead of using input$Question I have used values()[,input$Question] in the text mining block,which done the trick. Now I am able to get the desire results by changing the variable.

I will try adding another tab and include different analysis. Thanks a lot for your support. Really helpful.

A post was split to a new topic: help viewing a wide table and filtering over column types