Help Concatenating

Howdy,
I'm looking to concatenate data in a certain way and I don't know how to do it. I have this data set on trading card sales. The way the CSV is organized each row is a different sales point on different dates but sorted by card. For example, there will be 1 row for the sale of a card and the next row will be the sale of the same card on a different date. I would like to be able to filter the data by summary statistics on all of the sales of a specific card. Filtering out cards with fewer sales and such. I was thinking "group_by" but it's not really working. I've included a screenshot of the head() of the data. Any help would be much appreciated.
Best,
Josh

Capture

I realize I cut out the column titles I'll attach here.

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

Should be pretty easy using read_csv and dplyr. Unless you give us some data and some code we can't really help you more.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.