Help: Install package "rugarch"

When I installed package "rugharch", the rstudio showed that "package ‘rugarch’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked". I saw in some forum that i shoul install the missing dependency install.packages("DistributionUtils") to resolve this problem. But, unfortunately, it's the same i can't install "rugarch" package. Someone knows how to solve this problem? Thanks.

WARNING: Rtools is required to build R packages but is not currently installed. Please download and install the appropriate version of Rtools before proceeding:

https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/Rtools/Installing package into ‘C:/Users/stef info/Documents/R/win-library/3.5’(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)

There is a binary version available but the source version is later:  binary source needs_compilation
rugarch  1.4-2  1.4-4              TRUE

Binaries will be installed
trying URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/rugarch_1.4-2.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 5394273 bytes (5.1 MB)
downloaded 5.1 MB

package ‘rugarch’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
The downloaded binary packages are in
	C:\Users\stef info\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpwpRxtB\downloaded_packages
''

If RStudio says the package is successfully installed, then, Can you clarify what your installation problem is? Aren't you able to load the package? If so, please post the corresponding error message.

When i I library the package "rugarch", the rstudio showed: "Le chargement a nécessité le package : parallel
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rugarch’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
aucun package nommé ‘expm’ n'est trouvé"

You are missing a package dependency, you have to install it first.

install.packages("expm")

Also, next time please post the error messages in English. People trying to help you are not always going to be willing to translate them for you.

I successfully downloaded the rugarch package, thank you.
Please did you have any idea how we can solve this problem: "Error in if (model[i] > 0) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed"

That is a different problem and you are not providing enough information for us to be able to help you.

Please post it in a new topic providing a REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.