Help with creating distribution of ROI

Hi everyone and thank you for you time. I would like to create a similiar histogram like this one below

Screenshot_549

My first Problem is that my ROI values are not in percentage. I calculated my ROI as follows : Sales-Budget/Budget. So my result is a whole number.

Honestly, I am just completely stuck.
My lowest ROI value is -99.99224 and my highest is 1182504.3520. In total I have 1640 observations.

I just don't know how to plot this nicely on the graph.

I always get only two stripes. Also, I have watched many videos and manage to do it in the tutorials but with my data I do not get along unfortunately.

Many thanks

So...
Sales - 1
?
Perhaps use brackets ?

To add clarification on brackets:

(Sales-Budget)/Budget
#or
(Sales/Budget) - 1

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

I don´t really know how to reproduce a example dataset where the error or my problem does occure.
My variable got 1640 obervations.

• Mean of 8
  • Std Dev 292
  • Min -0.9999
  • Median -0.1063
  • Max 11,825

1640 isn't so many. I'd be surprised if you couldn't share them all. (If you needed to)

Though if you got to the point of writing graphing code (which you should share), perhaps that involved summarising your data? In which case the summarised data is probably relatively small, and is a good candidate for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.