Help with merging replicates for sequence data in Phyloseq. I've been stuck on this for months. ):

Hi,

I am using the R package Phyloseq to analyze data. I have two sample types that have unequal replicate sizes but I want to combine the replicates together to make one sample containing the OTU abudnance and respective taxonomy and the sample name form the meta data. I have tried the merge_samples() function in Phyloseq but it hasn't worked for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best

Hi,

In order for us to help you with your question, please provide us a minimal reproducible example where you provide a minimal (dummy) dataset and code that can recreate the issue. Once we have that, we can go from there. For help on creating a Reprex, see this guide:

Good luck!
PJ

Have you gone through this ?
Merge Data (joey711.github.io)
it might be a way for you to compare what you have to what the examples used look like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.