Help with unwanted code in knitted document!

When knitting my document I am getting a huge bit of unwanted text appearing. Does anyone know what this is coming from and how I can get it to stop appearing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the output from printing some list. It would be helpful if you could include the code chunk that produces this output. Generally you can disable the output of a code chunk by using the knitr option include=FALSE in the code chunk header within the {}.

Learn more here:

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

This looks like the result of an str() call on a list object. Without the code you use we can't help you.

As it was said above, you'll have in a rmarkdown document the result of any code you print in your chunk. Nothing more. So I would advice to check your code chunk to see what piece of code is printing this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.