Hide sensitive data into an image

Hi all,

I would like to hide some sensitive data information (PII), of an amount of images. There is any way to do this with R? If yes, could indicate me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Could you please clarify what exactly you are hoping to achieve? You have images that contain sensitive data and you want to crop/blur/otherwise remove this information from the image?

I have images with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and I need to de-identify those. I would like to crop or otherwise the specific part on the image that have PII data. Because I will need to share those images to someone else who shouldn't have access to PII data.

Are the PII always located in the same spot? Such as the one of the corners.

This should do the job:

Unfortunately no.
If exist a way of the function look into the all image find the PII and crop it.

My suggestion was also going to be the magick package as suggested by @martin.R. But if you need to do object detection, that adds a layer of complexity. Without see an example of an image, I can't offer any specific advice.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.