How could I conduct meta-analysis on percentage outcomes using R?

Hi, all!

I want to conduct a meta-analysis using R on a bunch of articles. The outcomes are in percentage format. I didn't find any standard error in each article (The reason I mention this because I saw an article conducted similar meta-analysis on percentage, but it uses standard error which they found from each paper as weight). I am wondering how could I use R to do this kind of meta-analysis? In the beginning, I thought that I could use metaprop, but after I checked the example, I think I can only use metaprop when I want to compute the proportion. For example, we have several events out of the total sample size for each article, and we can use metaprop to compute it. But the outcome variable that I am gonna use is already percentage (e.g. 0.51, 0.36), could you please help me with it? Thank you so much!

So, no one knows how to do it?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.