How to change the color of menu bar in rstheme?

I updated the version of Rstudio to "RStudio 2022.12.0+353", and found the color of menu bar changed from default green to write. I want to know whether I can change it to dark gray or black.I used a black theme created by myself. I haven't been able to find a way to change the color of menu bar by rstheme file. Now, dose it could be changed? Thanks.

1 Like

Seeing the same. My menu bar was dark grey prior to the update and it is now white even though I am using the Tomorrow Night Bright theme, with no apparent way to change it.

I found the following post.

The color of menu bar seems to be able to be changed in qss files in stylesheets folder in previous Rstudio version. But these qss files were removed in the new version. I followed that post and maybe someone could give the soluation.

I am having the same issue. I tried uninstalling both R/R studio, check for updates but nothing works. In the previous version of R it worked well but now I have a white menu bar while everything else is vibrant ink.

UPDATE (7/14/2023): Rstudio fixed the issue and now I have the black theme everywhere before the issue started! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.