How to change x-axis labels?

I have a data which contains 2 different years, and I would like to do a ggplot putting in the x-axis the number of the weeks, but I'm not able because when I get the labels right with function scale_x_discrete, the lines moves.

wk_dt <- dt %>%
  filter((Description4=="SWF DULCE CHOCOLATE" | Description4=="SWF DULCE FRUTA PASION"| Description4=="SWF DULCE DULCE DE LECHE" | Description4=="MINI BROWNIE" | Description4=="BIZCOCHO ZANAHORIA" | Description4=="BIZCOCHO NARANJA-CHOCO")
         & IsMenuItem == NoMenu
         & wk_t > wk_current) %>%
  group_by(wk_t, Description4)%>% 
  summarize(Uds = sum(UNIDADES))%>% 
  mutate(Uds_per = Uds / sum(Uds))%>% 
  ggplot(aes(x=wk_t, y=Uds, color=Description4))+
  geom_line(size =2)+
  geom_point(size = 3) + # CON LOS PUNTOS SE PUEDE VER EL ARTÍCULO NUEVO ESTA SEMANA
  theme_minimal() + 
  labs(y = NULL ,x= "Semana del año") +
  ggtitle("UDS. SUELTAS POR SEMANA") + 
  theme(legend.position = 'top',
        legend.title = element_blank(), 
        legend.text = element_text(size=14),
        legend.key.size = unit(1, 'cm'),
        plot.title = element_text(size = 22, family = "serif", hjust = 0.5),
        axis.text = element_text(size = 15),
        axis.title.x = element_text(size = 17),
        legend.title.align = 0.5) +
  scale_x_discrete(limits = factor(c(seq(7,52,by=1),seq(1,6,by=1)))) +
  scale_y_continuous(breaks = seq(0,6000, by = 1000)) +
  guides(colour = guide_legend(nrow = 2,byrow= TRUE)) +
  scale_color_manual(values = c("darkseagreen","orange","chocolate", "saddlebrown","moccasin","violet"))

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.