How to de-zoom / have the whole image on a plot?

Hi RStudio community!

I am doing a study on estimating animal population in a certain area of a forest (with secr).
I would like to have a plot with my habitat zone (created on QGis and imported with readOGR), my buffer zone and the habitat zone in the forest.

My problem is that I can't get the whole image, I would like to be able to "un-zoom" to see the whole habitat zone ... How can I do this?

Here is my code for the plot. The first image represents my habitat area, and the second image represents the plot I would like to have in the end but which is too zoomed.

HabitatPol<-readOGR("foret_jorat_lv03.shp")
plot(HabitatPol)

mask_trapbuffer <-make.mask(traps_analysis, buffer=300, type="trapbuffer", spacing=50)

clippedmask_jorat <- make.mask(traps_analysis, type = 'trapbuffer', buffer = 300, poly = HabitatPol, spacing = 50)

plot(mask_trapbuffer, col='black')
plot(clippedmask_jorat, pch=20, add=T, col='green')
points(traps_analysis[,"x"], traps_analysis[, "y"], pch=15, bg=grey(1), col='red')

on the left: the entire habitat area, on the right the plot that is too zoomed....

Hope my question is clear...

Best regards,

Inès

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.