How to extract p-values of regression stored as list

if you post pictures , we cant paste those pictures into our code editors and run them.

so....

please post code as text code.
use triple backticks on a seperate line before them to format them for correct display ```

code_in_here

Okay..sorry!

IMATData %>% 
            pivot_longer(-c("category", "gender","Tissue","age", "fatmass","weight_kg", "ffm_kg",        
                            "height_in","bmi", "GIR", "fastingGlucose", "glucose2h")) %>% 
            group_split(name) %>% 
            set_names(nm = map(., ~ first(.x$name))) %>% 
            map(~ tidy(lm(IMATData$age ~ value, data = .))) %>% 
            map(~ filter(., p.value < 0.05)) %>% 
            bind_rows(.id = "var")

IMATData %>% 
            pivot_longer(-c("category", "gender","Tissue","age", "fatmass","weight_kg", "ffm_kg",        
                            "height_in","bmi", "GIR", "fastingGlucose", "glucose2h")) %>% 
            group_split(name) %>% 
            set_names(nm = map(., ~ first(.x$name))) %>% 
            map(~ tidy(lm(IMATData$age ~ value-1, data = .))) %>% 
            map(~ filter(., p.value < 0.05)) %>% 
            bind_rows(.id = "var")

Can you try replacing IMATDATA$age with age?

try editing this post, and between

put a line with three backticks. you can copy and paste these backticks if you cant find them on your keyboard. they are usually up at the top left near Tab and number 1 - ```

I did and found the same as previous!

where to put this line and back-ticks at the beginning or end of the code?

Then I'm not really sure what's going wrong. Maybe someone else will be able to spot what I'm missing.

1 Like

I edited your post for you. please take a look as if you edit it yourself again to see. backticks change the mode, each time they are seen on a fresh line alone from anything else they turn the code view on orr off

Thank you so much for your effort!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.