How to identify the size of a variable according to another variable

I ask for your support consisting in determining from an R instruction the number of prices recorded for each product according to the evaluated market
The objective is to identify in each market, how many times we have surveyed the price of this product

Here is the survey file: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

The expected result, after exporting as a cvs file, might look like this: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

As a beginner to R you may benefit from studying this useful book.
https://r4ds.had.co.nz/
Particularly chapter 5

Hello nirgrahamuk, thanks for your answer and the shared R introductory document which I find interesting, but that doesn't seem to address my concern as I've been going through it

I assumed you wanted to take a dataset, consider certain columns to be groups for which counts were to be determined. These are exactly the kind of lessons / examples provided in the book. If you want more specific support. Then you can provide a reprex. I won't be downloading any substantial files from weTransfer, it's better to curate a sample of inputs and provide those in forum acceptable ways.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.