How to put two sidebarPanel side by side, left and right?

Hi!
What I need is very simple but I couldn't find any good source to solve this...
I need to put two sidebarPanel like the image of reference below.

What commands is there to make this?
my codes in this code part:

sidebarPanel(
                                      width = 5,
                                      h4("Fill in the table below (separated by comma):"),
                                      tags$hr(), 

textInput("file1", "Archive Title,Ligand Name,Ligand ID", placeholder = "Ex: 7NF5,ALD,401"),
                                               tags$style(type="text/css", "#file2 { margin-top: -3px }"), 

actionButton("action", "Submmit", class = "btn-success")
                                    ),
                                     sidebarPanel(
                                       width = 5,
                                       h4(strong("OR")),

fileInput("filecsv",
                                                             h4(strong("Insert the csv table")),
                                                             multiple = TRUE,
                                                             accept = c("text/csv",
                                                                        "text/comma-separated-values,text/plain",
                                                                        ".csv"),
                                                             width = NULL,
                                                             buttonLabel = "Browse...",
                                                             placeholder = "No file selected"),
                                                   actionButton("upcsv", "Submmit", class = "btn-success")

),

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.