How to specify a data thresh

Hello,

I have a dataframe with hourly ozone data for the period 2000-2017 and I need to calculate the anual means taking into account current legislation. Legislation establishes a data thresh of 90% for summer (april-september) and 75% for winter (october-march).
I now that the aqstats function from the openair package does it, but the data.thresh argument does not let me do that.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

In order for us to help you with your question, please provide us a minimal reproducible example where you provide a minimal (dummy) dataset and code that can recreate the issue. Once we have that, we can go from there. For help on creating a Reprex, see this guide:

Good luck!
PJ

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answering. I hope this dataset helps.

I have tried the aqStats function:
aqStats(selectByDate(datao3, year = 2000:2017), pollutant = "o3", type = "code", percentile=c(5,25,50,75,90,95,99), data.thresh = 75, transpose=FALSE)

But I don't know how to manage the data thresh argument.

That is not a dataset is a screenshot, we can copy from that to reproduce your code, please read the guide and try to make a proper reproducible example

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.