How to switch a variable in a subset argument from an input$ , to a variable internal to a lapply function in the server.

...
(There is a minrep at the bottom of this post)

I am trying to make an app where the user can view various subsets of a large data frame, can make edits to that dataframe and can then save the dataframe with the changes to a list. This would be a list of tables. But I cannot find a way of storing the tables once they have been edited, I have tried using lapply, but this is not working.

Heres the problem, and how ive tried to solve it:

I have the following subset arguments which form a reactive object called guest_list():

guest_list <- reactive({
    
   referrals %>% 

###IMPORTANT PART
      subset(
        ((
          !`sr-id` %in% cridRemoved$vec)  &
          grepl("empowering independence", .$service, ignore.case = T) &
           tab1QLogic()[[as.numeric(input$question)]]
        )) %>%

###UNIMPORTANT PART (just cleans up the result)
      mutate_if(is.Date,~format(.,"%d-%m-%Y")) %>% 
      select(!c(region, `interview (offered)`, interview, interviewer, `data protection`, consent, `rejected to`, `first contact`, received)) %>% 
      arrange(`c-id`) 
      
  })

The arguments in the 'important part' make guest_list() into a way of subsetting a data frame referrals based on radio button input input$question which toggles between different booleans from a list called tab1QLogic() which has 18 elements.

When the user is done examining the different subsets and removing elements by making some unique ids ( sr-id) FALSE by appending them to cridRemoved$vec; I want them to be able to store the final results in a list of 18 elements (one for each subset defined by each boolean in tab1Logic) .

To do this I have tried to use lapply to run a list-creation function across each boolean in tab1Logic, wrapped in an observeEvent so that it can be triggered from a button in the UI. See the following:

 summary <- reactiveValues(
    summary = list()
  )
  
  observeEvent(input$storeTab1, {
    summary$tab1 <- lapply(1:18, 
                           function(x){
                             referrals %>% 
###IMPORTANT PART
                               subset(
                                 ((!`sr-id` %in% cridRemoved$vec)  &
                                    grepl("empowering independence", .$service, ignore.case = T) &
                                    tab1QLogic()[[x]])) %>% 

###UNIMPORTANT PART
                               mutate_if(is.Date,~format(.,"%d-%m-%Y")) %>% 
                               select(!c(region, `interview (offered)`, interview, interviewer, `data protection`, consent, `rejected to`, `first contact`, received)) %>% 
                               arrange(`c-id`)
                           }
                         )
  })
  

#### THIS OUTPUT IS THERE TO SEE IF THE LAPPLY HAS DONE ANYTHING
  output$test <- renderTable(summary$tab1[[1]])

The main thing wrong with this is that it doesn't work, no errors get thrown up it just doesn't nothing.

The other thing is that I don't like that I have had to repeat the arguments on the guest_list() as a function in lapply.

Below is a link to a google drive with a minrep of the whole app, I have replaced 'referrals' with 'redacted_referrals' and have edited the select functions so that there are no error-producing unrecognised (redacted ) columns, aside from that the minrep is faithful to the original: